We know sitting is the new smoking, but what can we do about it?
Let’s face it. As technology advances, more and more Americans are stuck behind desks these days. We don’t want to be sedentary, but we have work to do!
Fatigue. Stress. Sluggishness. Foggy brain. Inability to concentrate. Stiffness and pain. Chronic sickness or infections. Zero motivation to exercise after a long day’s work. Grumpiness. Weight gain. You recognize that your quality of life has taken a nose-dive.
Lifestyle Lymphatic Drainage
While remaining fully clothed, you come for a 5 consecutive day MLD (Manual Lymphatic Drainage) sessions. Each session is 50 minutes long. Using very light, semi-circular motions in specific protocols, this type of massage is extremely relaxing and restorative. You eat a balanced lunch at your desk for the week and use your lunch break to get the lymphatic fluid flowing in your body again. We suggest a 5-Session treatment at least once every month.
- Boost your immune system
- Lose weight (on average 5-7 pounds)
- Lose inches on your body
- Eliminate brain fog
- Reduce stress, pain, and fatigue
- Full body detox
- Sleep well at night
- Feeling of freedom and balance in your mind and body
- Motivation returns
- Decongestion for the whole body
- And so much more! (See Medical Lymphatic Drainage tab)
Did You Know?
- There is no organ that moves lymphatic fluid
- When lymphatic fluid stagnates, it either hardens (tumor) or becomes erosive and acidic (chronic infections)
- Your lymphatic system and immune system are linked together; so when one is moving, they are both moving
- Sitting most of the day cuts off the flow of lymphatic fluid
- Unless you’re exercising several times a day, you have fluid retention in your body