We believe in Wellness in the mind, body, and spirit. We offer dynamic add on services that you won’t find anywhere else to help you achieve the healing you’re looking for on all levels. See below for a full list!
All massage services include a hot towel foot treatment and anti-inflammatory heat pack on the back. Ayni uses only the highest quality natural ingredients, organic oils, and therapeutic grade essential oils.
Each massage session gives you to FULL time stated below. The length of massage you see is the hands-on time you’ll receive. An additional 10 minutes is added for consultation, dressing, etc. is added to your service.
We specialize in treating many conditions including:
- Physical pain such as muscle tension, back pain, neck, shoulders, elbows & knees
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Headaches & Migraines
- Common cold and flu
- Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Breast Cancer & other types of cancer
- Recovering from major surgery such as heart bypass surgery
- Asthma & Bronchitis
To book a massage, please Click HERE.
- Swedish – flowing, de-stress, loosen muscle fibers, circulatory, reduce lactic acid buildup.
- Oncology – supportive care during and after chemotherapy, de-stress, loosen muscle fibers
- Medical – chronic pain, pain management, assist muscle tissue repair and function
- PreNatal – pregnant women after their first trimester
- Hot Stone – heated stones deeply relax and soothe mind body and spirit
- Cupping – detox, pain management, chronic pain, deep tissue
- Aromatherapy – healing benefits of therapeutic grade essential oils infused into the massage oil
- Reflexology – specialized feet and hands to address organ and overall inner wellness.
- Sports – for athletic persons with chronic pain and/or injury with specialized attention to problem areas
- Couples – Enjoy a shared experience in the same massage room (pricing below is for each person)
Pricing for All Traditional Massage Styles Above:
60 minutes – $97
80 minutes – $137
100 minutes – $167
We offer packages and massage memberships discounting the retail price from 17% – 20%. See the document below for all pricing options. Sign up directly at the store in person or over the phone!
Viking Massage – The perfect fusion of polar therapies combine together to create the ultimate massage experience! This 80-minute service fuses hot stone with chilled stones in an alternating fashion to reduce stress, detox, treat chronic pain, reduce inflammation, boost immune system, and restore your body to ultimate balance.
This massage is NOT for you if you have any of the following conditions:
- Skin Conditions (including open sores, acne, sunburn, psoriasis, etc.)
- Blood Pressure Conditions
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Heat or Cold Sensitivity
- Abnormal Cell Growth (including any form of cancer)
- Major Organ Disorders
Pricing for this service is $137 for 80 minutes and $167 for 100 minutes.
Add-On Services to Your Massage
All Add-On Massage Services are an additional $15 and
fused into your regular massage session.
Various parts of the body and organs have corresponding areas along the hands and feet that, when massaged in a specific way, promote wellness inside and out. Ideal treatment for most everyone!
Reiki is widely accepted as a gentle, healing touch sourced from “Universal Life Force Energy”. It feels like you’re wrapped in a blanket of love and comfort. Ideal treatment for everyone!
Working with the medicinal smoke of a sacred plant (i.e. sage, copal, cedar, or palo santo), the smoke is wafted over you the cleanse the aura of energetic debris. Rattle doctoring is often accompanied to deepen the clearing process and move stagnant energy. Ideal for those who feel bogged down, stressed, energetically “heavy” or burdened.
We don’t realize how much tension we store in our faces and scalps – especially when we have chronic upper back and neck tension. Your choice of Lavender, Peppermint, or Vanilla therapeutic essential oils are used for this treatment. Ideal for everyone who loves their face an scalp massaged.