With Denise And Joshua Zoppi, Shaman Mentors
Part Two: The Awakening
Beginning Sunday, October 11th, 2020 from 10am – 5pm
* Applications for this program must be submitted no later than August 15th. A mandatory 30 minute interview will include a divination reading to determine each student’s suitability and Harmony with the program. Application Form is at the bottom of this page *
Congratulations on completing the first year of this Shamanic Medicine Program! You learned how to set the stage to transform yourself and others via Ceremony, healing techniques, and empowerment tools. You yourself have greatly shifted in your personal healing journey thanks to your tremendous work with your own personal spirit team! You learned how to engage Spirit in meaningful and profound ways while connecting with a few ancient creation spirits to help further.
In Part Two of this program, we shift our focus from Transformation to Awakening. Part Two is designed to help you awaken to your true soul self, bring out your innate spiritual gifts, rediscover your sacred soul mission this lifetime, and awaken to the Divine living within you. This year is focused on the following questions:
- Who am I as an eternal soul?
- What am I here to do this lifetime?
- Who is my Higher Power?
- Am I ready to step into my most authentic self and purpose?
These questions are answered during our time together with the Sacred within this program and beyond. We move through the directions of North and East in Part Two. During our time in these two directions of the medicine wheel, we will learn the deeper shamanic healing techniques including:
- Soul Retrieval
- Several forms of Extraction Healing
- Diagnosis and Scanning Techniques
- Power/Power Animal Retrieval
- Ancestral Healing
- Deep Spirit Channeling
- Air Medicine for the Mind
- Earth Medicine for the Body
- Rattle Doctoring
Students will learn how to become a true hollow bone to allow Spirit to flow through uninhibited so the Medicine can be shared with others in a very pure way. Time will be spent individually with each student developing their own unique gifts and ways of working with Spirit in a healing capacity. All students will be encouraged to find their authentic way of utilizing their innate gifts during a healing session.
Much of this second year is focused around healing ceremony’s for others. Students will pair up and apply the healing techniques on each other as well as performing each ceremony for themselves. The first 6-7 months, however, will also focus on personal healing as the student completes his/her walk around the Medicine Wheel.
Similar to the first year, homework will be assigned to assist in preparations for the next in-person gathering as well as personal healing work to aid in your transformation.
The investment for this program is $215 per month. Included in this program’s investment is the following:
- Unlimited access to Facebook Shamanic Medicine Program community
- Monthly Zoom calls to discuss healing concepts, cultural healing variances, mindful approaches to medicine work
- Access to Denise and Josh 24/7/365 for questions, assistance, and support
- Weekend Retreat at Kirkridge in Bangor, PA – Initiation in August 2021
- One 1:1 Blossom Session
In person group monthly meetings will be held every second Sunday of each month from 10am to 5pm. Zoom calls will be scheduled at a day and time convenient for all students.
After completion of this program, all students will be welcomed to solicit their own healing practices during Healing Circles hosted by Ayni Healing Arts Center. We are happy to support and promote our Two Year Shamanic Medicine Program graduates and will also refer suitable clients whenever possible should the student wish to create their own shamanic healing practice.
Graduates of this Two Shamanic Medicine Program will also become affiliates of Ayni Healing Arts Center. As such, they will be welcomed in the future to participate in the Third Year of the Shamanic Medicine Program to learn advanced healing tools and techniques.